Client: The “client” is the person(s) receiving services.
Sponsor: The “sponsor” is the entity (including its representatives) paying for and/or arranging for services to be provided.
- YSU will not knowingly make any public statement that is untrue or misleading about what it offers or make false claims in any written documents relating to the qualifications, expertise, experience, and certifications of its team.
- YSU will not knowingly mislead or make false claims about what the client or sponsor will receive from YSU services.
- YSU will only barter for services, goods or other non-monetary remuneration when it will not impair the relationship.
- YSU will not knowingly take any personal, professional or monetary advantage or benefit of the client relationship, except by a form of compensation as agreed in the agreement or contract.
- YSU will recognize and honour the efforts and contributions of others and not misrepresent them as its own.
- YSU will strive to recognize any personal issues or conflicts of interest that may impair or interfere with performance. If the facts and circumstances necessitate, YSU will appropriately suspend or terminate the relationship.
- YSU will maintain, store, and dispose of any records created during the business in a manner that promotes confidentiality, security and privacy, and complies with any and all applicable laws and agreements.
- YSU will have a clear agreement or contract before releasing information to another person, unless required by law, and disclose to each individual client that general progress updates may be provided to a sponsoring organization (at their request); however, such reports would be generic in nature, and no personal or confidential information will be provided.
- YSU will take reasonable action to inform potentially vulnerable third parties and/or responsible authorities when conditions indicate that there is a clear and imminent danger to the client, sponsor or others. Ideally, this will be done with the individual client’s knowledge or permission, but, if
- YSU will not give prospective clients or sponsors information or advice known or believed to be misleading or false.
- YSU will have clear agreements or contracts with clients and sponsor(s). YSU will honor all agreements or contracts made.
- YSU will respect clear, appropriate, and culturally sensitive boundaries that govern any physical contact its team may have with clients or sponsors.
- YSU will respect the client’s right to terminate the relationship at any point during the process, subject to the provisions of the agreement or contract. YSU team members will be alert to indications that the client is no longer benefiting from the relationship and encourage the client or sponsor to make a change if they believe the client or sponsor would be better served by another professional or by another resource.
- YSU will continuously improve its services in order to ensure the highest quality of support possible to its clients.